Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sisters and brothers are great

Grace you are such a big help thanks so much for helping with the children when I am gone. Ashlee thanks for taking me to fun places.
Emma and Abby you girls are a big help watching the baby
you boys are trouble but a love you so much
love you all the way around the world more then you can count.
I thank God for you all every day.

2 comments:

  1. Natalie,
    You have such a kindred spirit, especially toward your family. I am thankful God has placed you in our family. Your pure heart is like a breath of fresh air, you are such a big part of the success of our family. Thank you for all your thoughtfulnes, willing heart, hard work and faithfulness to the children.

    I love you sweetie! Keep up the good work on your blog! It is nice to see you expressing yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so cute Natalie .Sorry I have not been on your blog its my first time , but I will come on more often.I love you so much .Your a big help too.
    love
    GRACE

    ReplyDelete