Friday, June 18, 2010

I love performance nights











I love performance night.It's so fun.putting on makeup,doing hair,wating tell its you turn to go out on stag.My favored time of performance night is back stag,where you get talk to your friends,have fun laughing at some thing they said. helping do each others hair.putting a crazy amount of hairspray in each others hair and just having fun



we are ice skaters
My class mates

This pic is for Ashlee she likes how it looks

So I have been in ballet 1 last year . And this year I was in ballet 2.Each dance teacher watches you over the year to see if they want you move up to hard things.And this year my teacher said
she thinks am ready for ballet 3 next year.Witches is so cool.Now I am pray God will help me
get the money for it





















1 comment:

  1. yea thats a good picture of you . your blog is so cool, because I helped you . I love you so much. I like the ballet shoes behind on the screen.
    love
    GRACE

    ReplyDelete